Free seeds, almost?

Todd Ziegler

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have several different watermelon , cantaloupe , tomato, peas, green beans and sunflower seeds for free . Let me know what you are interested in and I will send you a list of what I have . Then send me SASE (postage should be enough to cover mailing 2 ounces, depending on what you want ) and I will mail you the seeds . These will be small amounts , since it's free , but enough to get a good crop from. I have a lot of seed for certain varieties and a limited amount for others. I will let you know the amount when you message me with your requests . Don't be shy about asking , I wouldn't post this if I didn't want to do it . I look forward to hearing from everyone .

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am assuming that you mean green peas, what we in the South call English peas, as "peas" to us is what is call "cow peas" everywhere else. :lol: So, what is a dwarf pea? Does that mean that it is a small vine or bush pea? Sounds intriguing. I've grown English peas before, had to plant in late January because if planted in the spring, they burn up before they produce.

Todd Ziegler

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
You are correct . This pea only gets between 8" and 12" tall . I have a green snap bean that is a dwarf also .