Friends Please help~wild horses and burros```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Today at Breakfast our youngest girl asked if I would read and sign~this that I'll post below~asking the same of you~please```

There is a plan to gather (roundup) 45,000 horses and burros off the range~we believe there to be less than 50,000 the BLM say is on the range today.
Those captured will not go to Adoption, but will go straight to Slaughter~

There is a great deal of money to be made by the capture and sale for Slaughter of this living part of our Western American Heritage~

Once started there will be nothing stopping the taking of these beautiful creatures to the very last one.

we in the hope of saving them ask, Please help us~Please read what is posted below:

https://www.change.org/p/defund-and-stop-the-wild-horse-burro-roundups

Last edited:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
The so called "wild horses " and burros are nothing more than escaped now ferral horses and burros. It is about time that they are removed from the range so that the real native animals can then prosper.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
You may not know or be able to see the difference between a Quarter and a Mustang but people who know more than they talk do~ I'll see if I can post some pictures and one of the girls/ladies on the forum can explain form figure/configuration~you'll catch on quickly~have a good one```

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I posted this on to my facebook, getting some signatures there too.
Wild horses have have been around since the 15th century. They are part of the ecosystem now. Herds do need to be thinned at times but that is no excuse to send them all straight to slaughter. Taking over 90% of them is just plain governmental greed.
A good mustang can be a best friend like a good dog. Smart, loyal and protective. I know, I have had 3 of them over the years and worked with many more. The young and healthy ones should have the chance to be adopted. Unfortunately the adoption process is rather complicated and many folk don't want to go thru the hassle.
(thanks for posting @valley ranch, I belong to change.org but I must have missed this one)

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi~the adoption process~lousy lying~ gave us the run around~we did get on~not from the BLM~Long story what they did and said when we tried to adopt one~Posted here about it~long story~pain in the zorch~lying jerks.

Thank you for picking it up and displaying it~that's a good thing~

Thanks~Idaho~saw a few nice looking bands up there when picking up heifer, a while back```

Richard

Latest posts