Frustrated feline

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
My trailcam showed feral cats using my raised bed for a litterbox so I installed left over poultry fencing around it. I did not have enough fencing so I cut it in half leaving the sharp points exposed at the top. My thinking was they would not risk damaging their tender parts trying to jump the fence. Sure enough, last night kitty had to find another place to make a deposit. ;)

not today.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
My trailcam showed feral cats using my raised bed for a litterbox so I installed left over poultry fencing around it. I did not have enough fencing so I cut it in half leaving the sharp points exposed at the top. My thinking was they would not risk damaging their tender parts trying to jump the fence. Sure enough, last night kitty had to find another place to make a deposit. ;)

View attachment 26722

lol, that cat does look a bit constipated there...

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Is he your cat ?
No, I have no idea of where it belongs. There are several cats around the house that are out all night winter and summer. It is a wonder Simon has survived so long. One cagey little chipmunk for sure.

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@jackb Good for you!

My mom had the neighbours farmcat who had her litter every year ar her place. Last year I was able to catch the entire litter. Animal protection came to pick them up and placed a trap to catch the mother cat. They kept her for a week sterilized her and checked if they could tame her but she was too wild. They let her go at my mom's place and she took off with a super sprint. She didn't see her for half a year! :lol:

Latest posts