Garden art

hsm5grls

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am going to build a scarecrow as for a little art in the garden. I love how they look in a cornfield so I thought I would put one in my corn patch. I will post a pic. when I am done with it.
I was wondering how you decorate your garden. I would like to see pics. of your garden art, bird houses and whatnots.
I am looking for ideas to fancy up my vegetable, herb, and flower gardens.

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A while ago I bought a butterfly candle holder and connected it it a metal stick. It looked Awsome when the Pole beans started to wrap around it. :D

Birdgardengal

Leafing Out
Reaction score
We have been making wood painted signs and pictures and as soon as we get them in the garden I will post some pictures.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I will try to post pics tomorrow. I have a tall fence behind my vegetable garden and I hung up a few old windows that were original to my house. They were from my kitchen and the wood is painted a white.
I have ivy that crept over from the neighbors yard and its just starting to go up the fence, it will look nice if it climbs and wraps over the windows.

In between those I hung various bird houses of different styles and colors.

Then I have 2 old turquoise painted chairs in either corner and on one of the seats I have a bird house and a real bird's nest resting on it and on the other I have a lantern.

I have a couple of other lanterns spread around on the ground in front of the raised vegetable beds.

I had all of these things in my carriage house just waiting to be rescued and repurposed. I had always figured I would use those antique windows in the garden shed I want to build, but until then they can hang on the fence.

Latest posts