Glad He is in Another State

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I should not have emailed, owner out of work and can not afford to feed him. His kids are heart broken over sellling. owner claims 3 1/2 years old. How much does to cost to ship a donkey from Kentucky to NY ?

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
NO!!!!! Unless you are donating him to petting zoo or someone who has them....... sad to say there are millions of hard Luck stories with animals. People don't think....or care.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, we can't travel to Russia if you have a donkey that needs daily care at home. Work it out. If you are looking for bloodlines in Russian dogs you might be able to deduct most of your expenses for the trip.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
A horse should not be alone.......you really need that little guy. To me he looks like a mule, not a donkey.

edited to add, maybe he is a hinny.

You're right Bay. I bet he's a mule (or maybe hinny).
It's amazing how many people call Huck a donkey, when they should know better, being familiar with equines. That's even after they've been told he's a mini mule. :rolleyes:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's had 3 pasture mates come and go. Would be good to have a permanent friend. The neighbor's cattle are his only company currently. A mule or donkey would be nice. They are supposed to be heartier than a horse, I hear.

Latest posts