Good Morning.....Glory!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yikes,

What is up with the Sun this morning? I swear it is a Winter's Sun in the end of Summer.

I stepped outside after my morning routines, one of which is walking the dog, and I am blinded by how the Sun is reflecting everything. I was so impressed with how this was making everything look like a photograph. Even my house is so shockingly reflective right now.

The Morning Glories are incredible. I am totally at awe. I took these pics just now because of this incredible blue coloring. I only have a few of this color, the rest are just after that, mostly purples, blues, and pinks.

Good Morning all you Morning Glories! (yeah, you the reader! LOL) :D
330hf6f.jpg

ngefci.jpg

347b7t0.jpg

ixv4h3.jpg

6iwk29.jpg

I still think the light blue is stunning, here is a small one on the other side of the fence. I look forward to seeing more of them in years to come.
azj4gk.jpg

What a Bright DAY!!

Ron

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh so pretty and cheery.... my daughter just got all excited and says she like the purple ones. "Ohhhhh pretty mama" she says! That's a huge compliment. :happy_flower

:throw

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Those are lovely! I particularly like that light blue one. My morning glories are a magenta color and very bold in appearance, but I think I like that blue color better.

Edited to reflect the fact that I do understand pronoun useage!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Beautiful Morning Glories Greensage !!!!! ;)
I like the light blue one the best.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Great pictures Ron!
Looks like you are going to make me get up early aren't you ? :rainbow-sun :caf

Mine have been closed up by 8:30 am, it's so hot! :coolsun

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
thanks! morning glories are my favorite .. the darker the better for me! .. i'd love the dark red ones but cant get them in my yard ...
im jealous of all the green vines you have ... beautiful.......

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
These are one of my favorites (I think I start every post with that!) But, really I love morning glories- yours are lovely. Now that I have had them in my garden for a few years, they have self-seeded and constantly surprise me. One has woven its way up the turn off valve on the hose! I love nature!!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
those are just beautiful!

here omg I just can not plant them here .I slow down or stand in the garden I will be wrapped up like a cocoon and sufficated by morning glory!

I wish I could have them but all I do is untangle and pull them out ..every single day of my life

they are so beatiful but they grow so fast I can not keep them contained and they do choke everything out

such a bummer because look at how pretty they can be!

Latest posts