Good News and Bad News

gudrin

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Well, which do you want first? I guess I'll give the good news first. I got my seeds from Baker Creek! Yay! I'm so excited!
The bad news? We got ten MORE inches of snow and it's below zero! Ugh. Why can't spring just be here now? Lovely Minnesota weather. I did find some irony in that my seeds came in the middle of the snowstorm...

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yay! for your seeds!

:hit I thought winter was over, but in the last two days I've shoveled twice.
:rant Stupid snow!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm glad your seeds came.... I hope you can get them going in the house and get your hopes up.

I'm having to run out and cover my beds again tomorrow in the pouring rain. :barnie We're expecting 1-5" of snow sunday night... and it will be freezing temps until next Friday when it will be 70 again!!!! :he

Freaking NC stupid weather... can't make up its.... :smack (mother nature is the blue one)

mmtillman

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
vfem said:
I'm glad your seeds came.... I hope you can get them going in the house and get your hopes up.

I'm having to run out and cover my beds again tomorrow in the pouring rain. :barnie We're expecting 1-5" of snow sunday night... and it will be freezing temps until next Friday when it will be 70 again!!!! :he

Freaking NC stupid weather... can't make up its.... :smack (mother nature is the blue one)
Hello , I feel your frustration clear over here in MO! I was feeling that way last week when it got down in the 20's here. We are even supposed to have cold weather again next week ....and tomorrow night we are in a tornado/severe storm watch......AAARRRGGGHHH!!! NOW we will never get the garden tilled up !!!
I am gonna take your advice about the lettuce bed!! Gonna go to the woods tomorrow and look for some black dirt to add to my compost!! Then to the cow pasture to get some cow poo for the compost pile!! Hope Mother Nature straightens up next week for you all !!! :frow

Kricket

Leafing Out
Reaction score
We are having gorgeous weather here in East Central Kansas. I just fear my fruit trees will bud then have another deep freeze and kill the buds. I hope not! keep or fingers crossed. :fl