Grown in GA, Transplant to TN

SeedOfMemory

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello! I live in East TN. My name is Kami. This is my first year of gardening. My husband is an old hand at it. His mom has had her garden going for 30 years so he picked up a few tricks. I myself have been having to do a lot of research to be successful and could really use some help with a few things. Loving this site so far.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Kami happy you have joined. You have come to the rite gardening forum, when it comes to gardening know how and nice people we have a pretty deep bench here. You can ask questions or do research with the search function and socialize at the same time. Are you more interested in vegetables, flowers, or trees and shrubs/ landscaping?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hello! I live in East TN. My name is Kami. This is my first year of gardening. My husband is an old hand at it. His mom has had her garden going for 30 years so he picked up a few tricks. I myself have been having to do a lot of research to be successful and could really use some help with a few things. Loving this site so far.

hello and welcome, :)

we all have to start somewhere.

i lived near Elizabethton for a few years but ended up back in MI. loved the mountains and hiking the AT and swimming in the reservoir.

Latest posts