Guilt Free Flowers

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just got a tx from my friend Nancy saying they where taking orders for her church's Mum sale. Every fall her church has a fund raiser where they sell mums. It always makes the church $$$. They sell large bud covered potted mums in all colors for $10. I always order 10 and just look at it has a church donation. I line my front steps in mums for fall.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sadly only a few times. By time they are done flowering ground is frozen. The few I have planted never make it till spring. I look at it as a church donation that makes my front walkway look good for fall holidays

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Honestly I think that's what most people do. They just consider mums a seasonal decoration like the pumpkins and ornamental corn.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sadly only a few times. By time they are done flowering ground is frozen. The few I have planted never make it till spring. I look at it as a church donation that makes my front walkway look good for fall holidays
That's how I would look at it!

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've bought flowering mums late in season. Very seldom do they winter over in the cold, nawth.

Latest posts