Happy birthday you sneaky critter!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess I was Moostaken about those moose whispering in my ear. That would mean you are NOT the same @thistlebloom that's on the Remodel site? Or was that birthday date a mistaken effort to have a number of UN-birthdays? That was something my dad used to do -- every few months he would announce that it was his birthday and enjoy a round of free drinks at the neighborhood bar.

Who knew there were so many prickly people around.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Upsidedownworld.JPG

Let's come around and try that landing again.

March isn't that far off ...

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess I was Moostaken about those moose whispering in my ear. That would mean you are NOT the same @thistlebloom that's on the Remodel site? Or was that birthday date a mistaken effort to have a number of UN-birthdays? That was something my dad used to do -- every few months he would announce that it was his birthday and enjoy a round of free drinks at the neighborhood bar.

Who knew there were so many prickly people around.

I don't think I ever joined the remodel site, and I really resent somebody using my name! Haha.

I actually was only on that site when Nifty told us about the change coming to TEG and I went over for a look see.
No worries, I'll take more birthdays in a year as long as they don't make me age faster! Thanks for thinking of me Red. :)

Latest posts