Happy Mothers Day

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hope you are surrounded with family today. Let THEM do the cooking and dishes--if you aren't going out to eat.

Those of us that can, show up at a certain household to eat ribs.....

Also hope you didn't try to keep up with husbands yesterday working in yard. My wife did, she is paying for it today...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well thank you Seed! :hugs
My husband is doing the dishes as we speak....no big plans for anything, which is exactly how I like it.
If it stops raining and the sun shows itself I'd like to get out and weed the blueberries, otherwise I'll sit here in front of the fire (I KNOW!! dang weather...) and goof off.

I don't want to make you feel left out Seed, but my ribs are being delivered.
Yeah, I'm not just mommas favorite....

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oops, I did not see this post when I started a Mother's Day thread. So there will be two! :hu
So far it has been a nice day. Last night youngest son and family had us over for burgers and gave me a planter pot of herbs that are a combination that is supposed to keep the bugs away! Today a bracelet from DH. The oldest son took me to the Beau Arts Fair plus gave me flowers and bought my lunch. Sis dropped of a beautiful planter that I found it when I went to get my newspaper this morning. :) A very nice day. Also stopped at cemetery and left a pretty do-dad for Mom.
Sure hope all you Mom's have a wonderful day too. :hugs