028.JPG

Bracelet from DH
053.JPG

Planter of herbs that are supposed to keep bugs away from #2 son and family
031.JPG

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love the intriguing coloring book! Haha!
Happy Mothers Day to you Carol Dee, and all of the TEG moms!

I was weeding the blueberries for the 5 minutes that the sun tricked me out between rain showers and got a text from Kid#1, who is working today.
It was so sweet I laughed and then went all teary.

He said " I would plant red geraniums in the rain with you any time" ..then more sweet sentiments.

There's a story behind the geranium comment. I have a regular client who loves red geraniums and has me plant hundreds every year in her yard. Kid#1 is usually available for working with me coinciding with the geranium planting season.
Seems like every year it would be raining cats and dogs while we were crawling around plugging geraniums into flower beds. Wet and miserable but we always found something to laugh about. I love that kid!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love the intriguing coloring book! Haha!
Happy Mothers Day to you Carol Dee, and all of the TEG moms!

I was weeding the blueberries for the 5 minutes that the sun tricked me out between rain showers and got a text from Kid#1, who is working today.
It was so sweet I laughed and then went all teary.

He said " I would plant red geraniums in the rain with you any time" ..then more sweet sentiments.

There's a story behind the geranium comment. I have a regular client who loves red geraniums and has me plant hundreds every year in her yard. Kid#1 is usually available for working with me coinciding with the geranium planting season.
Seems like every year it would be raining cats and dogs while we were crawling around plugging geraniums into flower beds. Wet and miserable but we always found something to laugh about. I love that kid!
How sweet, I love him, too :love

Latest posts