Happy valentine day

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got 2 cards in mail both from clients dogs. Going to make hour round trip to tractor supply for duck food, maybe hit burger king on way home, some laundry then bed alone. What did you get what are your plans this VD

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, my dogs didn't send me a card! They're fired!
upload_2018-2-14_12-57-13.jpeg

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hmmmm, DH brought home a frozen pizza, some cranberry white chocolate cookies and went to the bank for me does this count. I'm sitting at my computer trying to sort my bean inventory out, you know, are they in the fridge? freezer? or where the h*ll they're hiding.
We decide on a ham steak, frozen peas candied yams and a baked potato for dinner tonight. Cookies with coffee later on.

Annette

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got 2 cards in mail both from clients dogs. Going to make hour round trip to tractor supply for duck food, maybe hit burger king on way home, some laundry then bed alone. What did you get what are your plans this VD
So I went to the dr yesterday for pre exam for colonoscopy. 2 years past the 10 year mark when I was supposed to be redone. Too near Christmas, not near my birthday, spring is almost here.... I figured they would be 3 months out with appointments. The receptionist asked, "How about Thursday?" They must have had a cancellation. I am not usually anxious but I was for this procedure, so I thought lets get it over with. I called my husband because I thought he might be working tomorrow. So he can bring me in and a friend will pick me up. I am not worried about the outcome just the grossness of the test. Yes, I know, it really is not that bad. So what am I doing for Valentine's day? Drinking gross liquid as I write. Of course In my anxiety I forgot today was Valentine's day. My husband bought me big juicy chocolate strawberries the other day , so we rather celebrated over the weekend. However I usually make a nice dinner tonight. But the worst thing is tomorrow is his birthday. He bought us tickets to go to a show tomorrow. I should be fine by the evening. He did not remind me of these things until I had made all of the arrangements. So it will at least be over with by 9 am.Not my favorite Valentine's day in my life.

Latest posts