Have You Ever asked A woman

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When her baby is due, and she is NOT pregnant ? I just did ,,,want to crawl under my bed. Her and husband been trying for years. She said its the hormones she is on.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I learned that lesson many years back when a lady I worked with asked another lady when the baby was due. It wasn't due. She was extremely embarrassed.

What made it worse for her was that she (the one asking) was one of the very few women engineers in the company and was active in trying to get more females to take up engineering in college. She was not one of these wild-eyed feminists that seem to enjoy destroying but was trying to build. I found her to be a good engineer and quite practical. For some reason we got along well and she would sometimes confide in me. She really felt bad.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was huge pregnant with Kid#1 I was in line at the grocery store. Feeling some camaraderie with the obviously pregnant woman behind me I asked what her due date was. She coldly replied that she wasn't expecting. :oops::oops::oops:
The worst part was being trapped in line and the ground not opening up and swallowing me whole.

Latest posts