Have You Ever Blocked Another Member ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I joined TEG in 2010. In all that time I never felt the need to block a member. How does blocking work? Does the person blocked know you are blocking them ? Sometimes I worry when I have not seen a member post in awhile that they are posting but blocking me :hu Have you ever blocked someone ?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
If you block a member you won't see that member's posts and they can't message you, but they won't know you blocked them and will still be able to see your postings. I personally haven't blocked anyone.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m currently blocking 2 posters. They are advocates of lies with a very mean spirit whose only desires are to inflict pain. If that makes me close minded, so be it. I come here to relax, learn and give some of you a little grief. I do bond with my delusional brother and lil princess sis.....:frow

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m currently blocking 2 posters. They are advocates of lies with a very mean spirit whose only desires are to inflict pain. If that makes me close minded, so be it. I come here to relax, learn and give some of you a little grief. I do bond with my delusional brother and lil princess sis.....:frow

Awww, Seed, I'm real glad you unblocked me!
Mom will be so proud of you. :)
walks off with a sisterly slug and a tiara adjustment

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i haven't blocked anyone here.

if someone asks me a question i'll usually answer it. i'm not a politician and i won't sugar coat my views. i know they are not popular, but i think someone needs to speak up for the world that cannot speak for itself other than by dying off.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

can dish it out but can't take it.

when i first was reading along here months ago i noticed that anyone who disagreed with you were automatically called liars. i think that is a good indication of being closed-minded but also rather hypocritcal when you talk about mean-spirited and inflicting pain.