Have you ever grown this?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would be afraid it would be a bit tough for my liking. We tried dinosaur kale, ugh. Went back to the smaller more tender curly leafed kale. It produces plenty. Pick a leaf and several more grow back. Produces all season.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would be afraid it would be a bit tough for my liking. We tried dinosaur kale, ugh. Went back to the smaller more tender curly leafed kale. It produces plenty. Pick a leaf and several more grow back. Produces all season.

Really???? Dinosaur kale is my favorite, but maybe i pick it younger.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's good to know since I have a whole flat of it, something like 60 little plants.

Really???? Dinosaur kale is my favorite, but maybe i pick it younger.
That is also good to know.

I have seed for this thousand head kale, maybe I ought to get off high center and plant those seeds.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's good to know since I have a whole flat of it, something like 60 little plants.

That is also good to know.

I have seed for this thousand head kale, maybe I ought to get off high center and plant those seeds.
:epThat is a LOT of KALE we only do 8 to 10 plants and have plenty. At least you have critters to eat the surplus. :)

Latest posts