Hello from Lewes, Delaware

Logan'e Poppy

Leafing Out
Reaction score
My name is Bruce and I have been gardening since I was 10 years old. I grow many vegetables but my favorites are hot peppers. I have many perennial beds arondmy home and plant many annuals in season.
I look forward to meeting new gardening friends.

Attachments

• IMG_20150726_163513.jpg
    IMG_20150726_163513.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 195

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We love new members and now we have a pepper collector! There are some bean collectors here and there is a dedicated thread every year for beans. Maybe you can start a thread about your different varieties of peppers.

I also gardened at an early age, I toddled behind my Daddy at age 2 and now at 62, I still need that dirt under my fingernails!

Glad to have you here, can't wait to hear more about your garden!

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi Bruce ~ Yep ~ like she says ~ we like people coming by to join us ~ But ~ you can keep your &%%& hot peppers ~ went through a stage ~ with the hot ones ~ a friend and I ~ Ya ~ it was whiskey and peppers ~ so now ~ mildly warm is ok ```

Well ~ anyway ~ dinner ```

Ok ~ back ~ I was call to eat ~ daughter had green beans and pot pie ~ so having come from this thread I picked up a dried pepper ~ to eat with the pot pie ~ nothing fire breathing ~ a Cascabella ~ enjoyable ~ Yeh ~you'r good with the peppers ```

Welcome Bruce ~ tell us more ~ and show us some more pictures ```

Richard

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
*waves from mid-michigan* yum, peppers. :) i usually only grow mild types, but love a few in some meals once in a while. i roast them and then freeze them in pint jars.

Latest posts