Hello from Wisconsin

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Greetings all!!! New here, but I've been a presence on several other garden forums for many years now. Some of those forums seem to have withered away, maybe I can throw down a little organic fertilizer here as a preventive measure. Wait, that didn't come out right... ;):tongue

I already see quite a few familiar faces, and am looking forward to getting to know more of you. Especially my fellow 'legumaniacs' (which seem to be well established here) and those who grow Asian vegetables (I'm looking at you, @digitS' :D). Oh, and those who love growing garlic. And peppers. And come to think of it, pretty much anything edible.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This evening I'm more attracted to pumpkin bread enjoyed with strong tea, hot milk and honey :D.

Zeedman, we will all be hoping that your work with nutrients will include some kitchen activity and some products you are allowed to bring in the house. Pictures are especially valued!

I covered my bok choy in the unheated greenhouse yesterday in anticipation of a cold day and colder night. We finished the last of the bok choy out of the fridge on the same day. The only green left is Scotch kale. I'm on the wrong side of the continent with that one ... hey, I wonder how well Russian kale can handle winter temperatures ...

;) Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the sunny south. :frow After this weekend with single digits and wind chill below zero forecast, I'll be cleaning out the chicken coop and spreading that manure in the parts of the garden that are finally dead. That's basically everywhere. We spread a lot of manure here, as you may notice.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome from north carolina...... the state of 365 days of gardening...

Last edited:

Latest posts