Hello

CottageGardener123

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Im a new member. I love to garden, particularly cottage gardening. I have an herb garden, lots of flower beds, and more. Gardening is SO fun. Anyway, Im CottageGardener123 and really like this site. Hello!:):dance:bee:tools

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello.... WELCOME! :D

I'm new here myself and found this place to be sooooo very helpful!

I'm trying to get a cottage/wildflower type setting going here... I bet you'll be a lot of help. You should share some pictures here.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello,
nice to have met you. I am a novice gardener but have gardened in three different states ( Cali, Montana, and Lousisana). I love this place..... and every body is so helpful....

katz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello to all ! I am also new here but not to gardening . I am not a expert but just one that loves gardening and likes to share ideas and also learn new things from others here. :cool:
Sharing , learning and growing :happy_flower

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, welcome Katz too!!!

I'm a novice around here, so you will be very needed! LOL :lol:

chickaD

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hey, welcome everybody! :frow
I'm pretty new here myself and wish this sire had been around ages ago! (OK, I'm not THAT old! :D ) Anyway, gardening keeps you young. I just love messing around outside with plants. It's great to have a place to ask for ideas, share what works, and just talk gardening!

Now, outside I go to take advantage of this gorgeous day! Have a good one! :cool:

PS: cottage gardening is the only way to go for me - I always had a tendency to garden that way - before I even knew it had a name, which was quite a relief! :lol:

Latest posts