Help! Accidentally blocked someone.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So to make a long story short either I or my cat have hit something and accidentally blocked someone. I have no idea who or how to undo it. All of their posts say ignored. Please how do I fix this?
Sorry to laugh about your dilemma, it's just I have done this myself in the past.

I hope there is a way this can be fixed, if it's added here then it will more than likely help me to fix my future errors.

By the way, it's very likely that the cat did this, mine is a inquisitive little devil and he's always trying to get my phone or shoes.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
So to make a long story short either I or my cat have hit something and accidentally blocked someone. I have no idea who or how to undo it. All of their posts say ignored. Please how do I fix this?

click on your name which is usually towards the upper right of the screen, then click on preferences. down at the bottom of the list right above Logout is Ignoring and when you click that the list of people you are ignoring will show up along with the button to the right of each of them which will let you unignore them. :)

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry to laugh about your dilemma, it's just I have done this myself in the past.

I hope there is a way this can be fixed, if it's added here then it will more than likely help me to fix my future errors.

By the way, it's very likely that the cat did this, mine is a inquisitive little devil and he's always trying to get my phone or shoes.
Glad I could make you laugh! When ever my cat thinks I’m not paying him enough attention he walks up and drapes himself over my phone or even just sets his paws and chin on top. It was cute about the first two times now it’s quite annoying especially since he has a tendency to click stuff.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Glad I could make you laugh! When ever my cat thinks I’m not paying him enough attention he walks up and drapes himself over my phone or even just sets his paws and chin on top. It was cute about the first two times now it’s quite annoying especially since he has a tendency to click stuff.
I was watching Netflix on my phone and paused it too visit the bathroom, as I was coming back into my living room I find him trying too knock the phone off my table by swiping his arm up to it. Another one of his favourite games is moving my work shoes about, sometimes I have to wear odd shoes to do my chores :barnie . I find them in the strangest of places hidden behind any open door last week was a classic because he managed to place my muddy shoe on top of his dinner bowl.

:idunno I really can't figure out why he likes my shoes so much. :)

Last edited: