Help- I've done something

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think that I may have hit a wrong key or something or maybe it's related to that hacker. Anyway, there are 3 post headings that do not show all of the threads.

The post headings are: Fruits & Vegetables. This one shows only 3 threads.

The Harvest, Recipes, and Canning shows only 1 thread.

The Where am I - The first page of posts doesn't show. If I go to page 2 they are there.

Hope someone knows what I'm talking about and can help me.

Mary

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
First off, I want to be VERY clear that there wasn't a "hacker" on TEG. That implies someone got access to the backend and is causing harm. What we had was a spammer that signed up like any other member, but started posting in a foreign language. Again, I just want to make sure we aren't freaking out visitors to the site and them thinking the site was "hacked".

Regarding your question about only 1 thread showing up: It seems there were some spam items in those sections that were not reported and we've now removed them.

Take a look now and let us know if that resolved the problem.

If you still see any spam, please click the report link and let us know. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry for using the wrong word Nifty. Didn't realize I should have said spammer. Everything looks fine now.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
No worries, and I totally understand that many people don't know the difference, but to people that do, being "hacked" is a much more scary and potentially dangerous situation than being spammed. :)

Latest posts