HELP!! I've uploaded 3 photos....

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If you uploaded them directly to the forum or to a third party hosting service (photobucket, etc.) then you copy the image url and paste it in between

You can get the brackets by clicking the Img button at top.

Example:

On Photobucket copy the Image code which is the third box underneath the image.

Note: If you copy the image code from Photobucket or TEG hosting the Img code is already present.

SewingDiva

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It's not hard....Here's how to do it assuming you've already uploaded photos to the Easy Garden server:

1) Just to back to "Uploads" on the blue bar above, and look in the lower right hand corner. You'll see a ink to "My Uploads".

2) Click on that and you should see your photos. Below each you'll see URL' s for a thumbnail size and a message board size image

3) Hold down your mouse key and highlight the entire string of code for the photo you want.

3) Go up to the "File" drop down menu on your browser an Click on "copy"

4) Then go back to the window with your post and hit "paste" again by going to the "file" dop down menu.

You photo is now in our post! :cool:

Phyllis

The Mustard Seed Gardener

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi, I sent my post to flowers and roses by msitake. I just wanted to let you know that I was unable to post my photos on the forum. It's a huge flower indoor/outdoor, I wanted a name...can't rememer. Bloom is as big as my granddaughter's head...she's 6.
Thanks for your time.

Latest posts