Hi my garden friends!

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I stopped in to say hi, and wish everyone a Happy Easter! My life has been crazy busy of late, but I'm hoping it will slow down in the next couple of weeks.

Sis and I have completed our Master Gardener course, and we both passed! Yay! We graduate on April 10th. :) We've had so much fun and have made some wonderful new friends.

I'm racing mother nature this weekend. I have 40-something toms in the greenhouse ready for the garden, but we have rain in the next few days. :( I'm working on 4 new raised beds for veggies and hoping I get that finished today. My beehive is bursting with so many bees right now, so I'm doing a split today and hope I do it correctly. :hide I'm starting a bee class next wednesday - I've owned bees for a year now and I still don't know what I'm doing. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well - I miss y'all!!

Happy Easter!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow

Howdy Mayaam!

You're a Master Gardener now!!! Congratulations for sure! :bouquet

:bee

Your bees will love having more home space.

You should start some topics and teach us all that you learned. You could even do it in the same curriculum sequence.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's good to see you again Southern Gardener. Looks are you are still super busy and your garden will look super nice come spring.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Joan, we miss you too!

And, we are looking forward to the pictures of your new and larger vegetable garden.

Congratulations on completing that course and Good Luck with all your adventures!

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Joan! I've been wondering where you were! Congratulations on your new Master Gardenerness, that's very cool.
Your garden is going to be the best ever I bet. Glad to hear that your bees are so happy, and best wishes on the split. You can do it!

So good to see you again. :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well congrats!!!!

Thanks for stopping in, I hope you get those Toms in before all that rain. I know the feeling, I'm always battling the weather her lately.

Please come back again sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :caf And actually hang out awhile. :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:bee My husband picks up his bees next month. :bee Sure hope it is warm enough by then.:bee He has read every thing he can get his hands on and picked the brains of people who have bees, etc. He thinks he is ready. :) The bees will be nice addition to the garden. :rose If all goes well and he needs to split next spring he hopes to give some to sis. I will have to look around and see if they offer any classes around here. Oh and CONGRATS on the Maser Gardener degree. :thumbsup

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! Did you find the course worthwhile?? Glad to hear the bees are buzzing- keep us posted and Happy Easter to you!

Latest posts