Holiday Weekend A Bust

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have 10 cancellations for this weekend. Big ski 3 day weekend, temps warm all weekend no skiing :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit This is where I get in trouble, to much free time is not my friend.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
what kind of trouble? perhaps some volunteer work would keep you busy enough? at the local library here i used to go in once in a while and clean the books.

i've managed to procrastinate today and didn't do much other than clean the shower and wash a few dishes. i'm studiously ignoring the pile of papers next to me...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
How times change......when my Mom was in school, Robert E. Lee Day was a holiday and kids were out of school. Always wondered why he was such a hero when the south lost.

Now we celebrate Martin Luther King Day. Comparing the two, I believe MLK contributed a lot more to the goodness of society than REL.

But I like June Teenth better.

How will you get in trouble? To keep you out of trouble, just hop a plane to Dallas Texas and we'll come get you and you can be our guest this weekend. :thumbsup

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I have free time I end up on Ebay or Craig's List. That can easily get me in trouble :lol::lol::lol::lol: Schools and banks closed Monday. Here lots of buniness choose to be closed ether Columbus day or MLK day. I am open both Holidays. Clients gave me grief about closed Christmas and New Year.

Latest posts