Hoviv has gone ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
He, Hoviv, didn't wake me at 6:00 as usual, Thrusday morning, didn't get off his bed when I came down, didn't eat, did come out with me to the Hot Tub but just lay in the shade, I called him to come so we could get in the truck he came up to the kitchen about 10 feet and fell then called to me to come, I text the girls, he started to die, I told him: No Hoviv don't please don't the girls are coming so he waited ~ Yerazel arrived first, she got him to his bed that she placed on the kitchen floor ~ Yerani came, we were on the floor with him petting and rubbing, talking to him and he slowly went I begged him not to go, he died there with us crying after him,

I took him down ane the next day Yerazels, we buried him at her place,,, I miss him so much it's terrible ~ my heart feels like it's breaking ~ he's not here with me ~ you can't know, I can't help crying, I love he so ```

Attachments

• IMG_0018 (1).JPG
    IMG_0018 (1).JPG
    131 KB · Views: 181

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
I had no idea how much he meant to me ~ you know some times it was like a burden, I wasn't always happy and kind, he never held it against me ~ like he wanted to get up on my lap big as he was I would let him come up only half way ~ he wanted to cuddle, I didn't always let him, always cuddled me when I needed ~ How could he know how much I love him, I didn't know ~ I've been so, I don't know, stupid ~ I feel lost and broken without him ```

When he preformed at State Fair it looked as if we were smart for having trained him ~ it was all him he was brilliant and loved to make us happy ``

He was the show star for Nevada Service Dogs ```

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh I am so sorry. Dogs fill you with such love, sometimes we don’t realize how much. Hoviv loved you unconditionally, with all his heart, body and soul. He knew you loved him. He waited for the girls to get there, just like you asked him to. Right up to the end of his life, he did what you asked. That’s just how much he loved you. Now there is a huge gaping hole in your heart, if Hoviv was able, he’d lick your face to let you know that he loved you. I am so sorry that you have lost your dear friend.

Latest posts