How to Report Spam?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Didn't we used to have a choice to report a post as spam or offensive? I can't find that button anymore.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nifty has probably been buried with all the spam reports this morning!

To all of you future spammers:
Hey! We don' need no stinkin' muscle builders! We're gardeners!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
A few weeks ago we were looking for a refrigerator at sears a few few other stores. Within minutes seas.com started appearing at the side of TEG advertising refrigerators. Along with yahoo . Didn't5 take them long to track me. TEG to carE of it quickly AS IT WAS SOON GONE.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, we had a thread on that a while back. Some computer whiz has programs that track what we look at and ads immediately start popping up. I recently looked at frost-free hydrants since I am replacing mine so now ads about hydrants are popping up all over. I haven't paid enough attention if that is on this forum or just Yahoo, Google, and other sites I go to. I know Nifty's advertisers wouldn't like to hear this but don't pay that much attention to poop-up ads anyway unless it is to close them because they are blocking something I actually want to see. Then they are just aggravating.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I bought a bike because of one pop up ad here. I happen to be looking for a bike and it was really good price. Vintage looking schwinn on sale at Sears. Now if I would only ride it.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
For some reason, that "report" was much too obvious for me to find. Duh! glad you all took care of it.

Latest posts