Howdy

Hazel Hain

Leafing Out
Reaction score
This is Haine. I am a newbie to this forum. I am a person who loves gardening. Presently, I have a rose garden. I have varieties of roses in my garden. Now I am planning to start a vegetable garden so that I will be able eat vegetables free of pesticides and insecticides.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Howdy from Arkansas Hazel Hain. If you love gardening then you will love this social site. There is many years of valuable experience store from all the members and it's just gosh darn fun!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I live near Tyler, Texas where a lot of roses are raised. Post some pictures of your rose garden! You might want to put your general location in your information. Gardening advice will vary according to where you live. What works in Texas might be different from Montana.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Haine! You will enjoy this place. Tell us a little bit more about yourself. How big will your garden be, what will you grow? etc.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from north Idaho Hazel Hain! :frow

The only roses I grow anymore are rugosas. Oh, yeah, I do have a Ceceile Brunner climber,...and a now I'm remembering the Rosa glauca out by the animal pens. And a yellow bloomer off the east side of the lawn.
But I think that's all, haha.

It's good to have you!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi from SE Missouri. Once you get used to the site, it will be helpful if you put your zone and general location in your avatar space. Not just because we are nosy, but because it helps us to know what your general gardening climate is, when you ask a question or post pics.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is Haine. I am a newbie to this forum. I am a person who loves gardening. Presently, I have a rose garden. I have varieties of roses in my garden. Now I am planning to start a vegetable garden so that I will be able eat vegetables free of pesticides and insecticides.
If you add your location and zone-advice will be more useful.

Latest posts