Hurricane Force Winds Last Night/ Offical 3 Tornadoes

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Really bad storm hit last night up at country house. 90 mile hour winds with pouring rain. lots of damage. My sister was on the rode and got trapped by falling trees and powerlines. 911 told her not to get out of car wait for help. She had to wait almost 4 hours

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was wondering if you were in that storm last night. I guess your sister is lucky it only took 4 hours.
Are you going up to the country house today to assess the damage? Hope it spared your house!:fl

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad your sis is alright. Hope your house is unscathed. You all have sure had some rough weather this year.
Maybe you should move down by Bay in Texas where they just have tornadoes and snakes.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am sure house is fine worry about new garage. my friend Kristine lives in same town said looks like war zone. All roads closed, she going to check my house when roads open

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
How horrible!! One of my greatest fears is nighttime winds (hurricane, tornado, straight line winds...) and being trapped in the dark and unable to run or find a safe place. Your poor sister! And those poor people who lost loved ones...

Latest posts