I saw daughter putting away her rifle ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Ya ~ I was just waking up ~ and saw her putting her rifle back ``` Did you take somethng I asked ~ Yep ~ she smiled ~ What ? ~ the coyote
upload_2018-7-13_9-11-24.jpeg

This coyote was on the grass ( by the chicken coop ) every morning ~ leaving only when we got up ```

He or she is in the trash now ```

I asked : Did it drop or take off? It dropped ~ it was drinking water by the shed and I was by the back door ~ want to see it ~ want me to bring it in ~ No, I go have a look ~ where d you hit it ~ right here just back of the front leg ~ yes , heart and lungs ```

So no worries about the chickens now ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
This coyote has been hanging around for a while ~ We had two hens taken a while back ~ the girls use to let the hens free range during the day ~ we thought it was a coyote ```

This one began to make itself at home here in the early morning ~ I was hoping to pop it ~ I think she did well ~ and she was a bit proud ~ I could see that ```

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They are also bold. When I lived in town, one snatched my neighbor’s West Highland Terrier not 20 ft from where we stood talking!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ya ~ I was just waking up ~ and saw her putting her rifle back ``` Did you take somethng I asked ~ Yep ~ she smiled ~ What ? ~ the coyote View attachment 27335

This coyote was on the grass ( by the chicken coop ) every morning ~ leaving only when we got up ```

He or she is in the trash now ```

I asked : Did it drop or take off? It dropped ~ it was drinking water by the shed and I was by the back door ~ want to see it ~ want me to bring it in ~ No, I go have a look ~ where d you hit it ~ right here just back of the front leg ~ yes , heart and lungs ```

So no worries about the chickens now ```

really, you throw it away? bury it in the garden, deep enough that other creatures won't dig it up, but wow, that's a lot of valuable nutrition going to waste...

Latest posts