Garden Ornament
Reaction score
6073_dsc_0022.jpg

6073_dsc_0020.jpg

6073_dsc_0019.jpg

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
i have to say, being a city kid and new to gardening, i have no clue what it is -- but i love love love new toys!!! im guessing its for tilling the soil..

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, that should get things done quicker and easier now! WAY TO GO!

P.s.- Haven't seen you around here in awhile, welcome back! ;)

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
chills said:
i have to say, being a city kid and new to gardening, i have no clue what it is -- but i love love love new toys!!! im guessing its for tilling the soil..
Thats funny right there. Its ok, but funny. Yes, it is a tool for tilling. My walk behind tiller tryed (<----is that right?) to kill me on numerous occasions this spring and the beginning of fall. This tiller takes all the work out of it and tills much more at a time. I was going to buy one before spring. I really couldnt afford one but I needed one. It was going to eat into the "cushion" money. Now my cushion money is safe and I have the tiller. I am sure I will make money with it this spring. The little ole ladies keep me and my tractor busy as it is. Wait till they see this.

Nice to see you too Vfem.

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
well texan i have this illusion that all people who live in TX must have acres and acres, with that said i am sure you will totally need and use that toy .. now if we can custom fit one to my husbands ride on toy, he'd have my 1/4 acre city lot tilled in 2.2 seconds .. i probably could talk him into buying one if it meant he could ride his toy in his yard!!

6271_d.jpg

it is always good when your toy makes you money too!! i agree you totally scored!

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
chills said:
well texan i have this illusion that all people who live in TX must have acres and acres, with that said i am sure you will totally need and use that toy .. now if we can custom fit one to my husbands ride on toy, he'd have my 1/4 acre city lot tilled in 2.2 seconds .. i probably could talk him into buying one if it meant he could ride his toy in his yard!!

6271_d.jpg
]

it is always good when your toy makes you money too!! i agree you totally scored!
Here is a tow behind unit that you can tow behind your ATV. There are dozens more I just focused on this one. Now, yall have no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

250543_lg.gif

NorthernTools said:
Agri-Fab Universal Tow-Behind Tiller 36in. Width, Model# 45-0308
Youve probably never seen anything like this before! Tiller can be towed behind ATVs as well as lawn tractors using a universal pin type hitch with at least 12 HP. The Agri-Fab tow behind tiller features a powerful 5 HP engine to power through any soil condition. With its large 36in. tilling width and conveniently located controls, you can quickly prepare the perfect planting bed with minimal effort. U.S.A.
Here is the link

http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/post.php?tid=27085&qid=241801

Latest posts