I Would Live in This Trailer

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I could by myself. Would never get wife to. Interesting

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
The tiny homes are sometimes very charming.

It's all just enclosed space and having a knowledge of its possible use.

This is why I think cabinetmakers should be in charge of homes. The shell of the house is separate. Interior space is so often misused. We got into the habit of fixing that by just adding more square feet. Some of these tiny houses show how that is a mistake. It just burns resources and, important to me, outdoor space. A small house has a small footprint.

Steve
just on the other side of the Bitterroot Mountains from Hamilton Montana ...

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love tiny houses and I agree with Steve. They are so much more efficient than a larger home. Heck, I have a parlour that I don't even use!
But in fairness that room has beautiful stain glass windows and a baby grand that I think of as "works of art". They bring me peace and joy just looking at them.

Mary

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been there...done that...and with many people living in a small space. It can be done but one has to live a very minimalist lifestyle. When we were doing it, all my clothing fit into one cardboard box, stored under the bed.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just downsized by 1,000 square feet. I got rid of lots of stuff. Some of it I miss, some of it I don't. A tiny house? No. I like having the room.

Latest posts