If you've read the Communist Manifesto ~ read this attack on Family ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'
'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

A commentary published by a far-left publication funded in part by left-wing billionaire George Soros says some good could come from the coronavirus pandemic.

For example, the total elimination of "the family."

"We deserve better than the family. And the time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it," wrote radical-feminist activist Sophie Lewis on the website openDemocracy.
The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family
What does the pandemic tell us about the nuclear family and private household?

Sophie Lewis
24 March 2020

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm sorry i bothered to look. blah. i got better things to do with my time Richard. TEG isn't a place i want to get into heavy political discussions. it is tough enough now as it is not reacting really emotionally to posts that are nothing more than invitations to reply in a way which doesn't help anyone.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, what's their alternative? It sounds like they want co-op systems a la a kibbutz, but the bigger the group, the bigger the risk. On the flip side the other end (everyone shelter completely alone, no one have any contact with anyone, ever.) doesn't work so great either, since most people aren't capable of taking care of themselves completely on their own.

I also note they want the immediate release of all people in prisons and mental institutions. That's a great idea when things are shaky, let out people who may be a danger to others.

This sounds less like liberalism and more like anarchy.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
It IS important to see how some people with Heavy Influence and money want to further destroy our country. I believe that "family" is a wide definition of people who love each other and destroying it means that Sophie Lewis doesn't understand that Americans Cherish their families. While we are quaranteed home with our "famlies", so many people are rediscovering their relationships With their families. We are Still connected online with our family AND our friends.
George Soros is a sick individual. He takes his vast reserves of cash and uses it for destruction. I posted a site:
You can look up companies and celebrities to see if they helped Anybody during this pandemic, or if they were selfish.
Do you know that Nancy Pelosi got Some of her wish list items agreed to. One was 25 or 35Mil to the Performing Arts. The Kennedy Center got a bunch of cash, and then fired people who work for them. Sounds like a slush fund to me. In whose book is this ok?
Check out the site to see what Your favorite company or important person thought of humanity, or themselves.

Latest posts