I'm alive

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
The fires that Surrounded Santa Rosa didn't kill me, but the smoke was awful. I survived Guillaine-Barre Syndrome last February. That put me in the hospital for 3 weeks, and rehab another week. One does not get to say I HAD GBS. You have to say, I HAVE GBS. The neuropathy of partially healed nerves stays with you.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, you've been missed. If you can and are willing let us know what you've been up to.

Certainly check out Russ's thread on beans. The fall shows haven't gotten into full swing yet yet, I'm waiting in some late ones, but there are showing up.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, Marshall!!!

So good to see that you are here to tell us how things are with you. Let's hope for some positive info beyond survival. We miss you!

I have a friend with :
Guillaine-Barre Syndrome

We both have foot drop and I call him Mr. Right to my Mr. Left. Actually, I'm the one with the sorta good right leg ;).

He's a tough hombre! Yep. Can pick up more weight than I'm willing to try.

Steve

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
The fires that Surrounded Santa Rosa didn't kill me, but the smoke was awful. I survived Guillaine-Barre Syndrome last February. That put me in the hospital for 3 weeks, and rehab another week. One does not get to say I HAD GBS. You have to say, I HAVE GBS. The neuropathy of partially healed nerves stays with you.
I was wondering why we hear so little from you. Glad you are on the mend and safe from those terrible fires. Did you land somewhere with a garden of your own?

Latest posts