I'm living in a sitcom...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was honestly done out of love and with a desire to help....

My sister decided that she was going to find me a man. She signed me up online. Not just online.. but on SEVERAL sites. She has been monitoring all 'my' profiles and communicating with the ones that she thinks might be a good match for me.
This weekend she informed ME of this little plan and gave me the log-in info. She had picked a guy and said it was time that she 'turned him over' to me.

This poor guy thinks he's been talking to me for several days. I'm going to send him a message saying that I think we need to talk and asking if there is perhaps a good time to call.
I can't imagine ANY way this could turn out good. If it had been done to me.. If I had signed up online and thought I was talking to one person, only to be told that I had been tricked like that.. I'd be so MAD.

And just to make it that much worse... he's a deputy sheriff.

She meant well.. I know she did.. but right now I want to STRANGLE HER.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Several movies. You've got mail is one. Because I said so, is another

He will either laugh about it-then if anything develops, will be a great story. If he is anal, then you get to harass your sister for life.

Reach out, as we know you are a good person and I suspect, so is he. Go for it. All done out of love.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
And don't forget, we will all send you cards in jail. Humorous ones, and you can share them with your sister in the next cell.

A sheriff! :lol:

This is so funny! Sorry Cane, I'm sure you'll see the hilarity of this in a few months. Sounds like something my big sister would do, gotta love those sisters!