In a pile of dirt

Noah Will

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi yall. Name's Will. I'm usually over on back yard chickens but found myself with an urge to get n over here too. Just finished weeding along our path and I planted a few things we got from a neighbor's yard that recently passed on so her plants she loved don't get throwed away sos the person that bought her house can lay sod and flip it. Terrible.
So...what is this? Pretty little flower and I'd like to put it under our red bougainvillea (spelling?) Even if it turns out it's a weed. Still pretty.
I'm no gardener like all of yall are but I do like tooling around the yard and I do like sticking some color here and there. Thanks

Attachments

• what is this plant.jpg
    what is this plant.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 423

Noah Will

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I plant sweet potatoes, potatos and onion, Ms Mary. For me, they're the easiest thing and take the least amount of effort. I DO try my hand at herbs, we got 2 growing along our path leading to the house. Flowers are mostly the wild sort, the hardy sort you have to work at to kill. See, we got chickens. My garden plot is fenced but they sometimes still get to it. Thank you for the querying, how about yall?