indoor plant

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is my Hindu Rope Plant. I have had it at least 20 years, and enjoy the odd twisted leaves of this succulent. It has not been much of a bloomer over the years.I have learned a few new things this year and want to share them with my gardening friends. From our
DSC_1896.jpeg
DSC_1899.jpeg
fellow gardener from Alaska I leaned about a new to me organic product called Purecrop 1. It is an insecticide and fungicide. I am pretty pest free in my greenhouse anyway due to emptying and a good cleaning every summer. But a few pests usually find their way in. So far it seems like a good product. Another thing I have rediscovered is greensand. An organic product that has micronutrients in it. Being unable to get this plant to bloom much, I added greensand to it and all of my indoor plants. I also found success adding it to my vegetable garden last season. Today I discovered a few blooms on my Rope plant....and tons of buds. I am very excited and will share the big bloom when they open.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is my Hindu Rope Plant. I have had it at least 20 years, and enjoy the odd twisted leaves of this succulent. It has not been much of a bloomer over the years.I have learned a few new things this year and want to share them with my gardening friends. From our View attachment 46333View attachment 46334 fellow gardener from Alaska I leaned about a new to me organic product called Purecrop 1. It is an insecticide and fungicide. I am pretty pest free in my greenhouse anyway due to emptying and a good cleaning every summer. But a few pests usually find their way in. So far it seems like a good product. Another thing I have rediscovered is greensand. An organic product that has micronutrients in it. Being unable to get this plant to bloom much, I added greensand to it and all of my indoor plants. I also found success adding it to my vegetable garden last season. Today I discovered a few blooms on my Rope plant....and tons of buds. I am very excited and will share the big bloom when they open.

it is amazingly odd looking and even looks fake to me. life is so interesting. :)

Latest posts