Interesting Store

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I apologize but I found that soooooo funny. Mom and Dad will use that mower one time, then pay someone to haul it away and give them a gas powered mower. They are fine until grass gets 1" too tall. Speaking from experience...... kids won't even get 20' mowed.

Mom wanted hand water pump-until winter or a hot summer day, then where is my well pump?????? Green acres in real life.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love looking through their catalog, but haven't bought anything from it. They're kinda pricey for me.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
My grandparents had one of those mowers when we were young, and a very lumpy and unlevel yard. It took two of us kids to push the mower around lol. I don't want one at all lol. They seem to have the executive off grid goods lol. I could not afford off grid with a lot of that stuff, but it sure looks nice.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see the reproduction of that mower at yard sale all the time. Same people young couple bought 1st house with lawn wanting to be green. After a few lawn cuts with it they buy a gas mower.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had a small backyard on the farm, just a little open place between a circle driveway and the garage. I have a picture of me on the walkway. There are hollyhocks blooming in the middle of the "lawn!"

The front yard bordered highway 99. We kept that watered and mowed ... with a push mower ..!

I remember that sometimes we even rented gas mowers. Once in awhile, we ventured with them into the rose garden to cut the grass between the bushes.

:) Steve

Latest posts