Introducing the Picture Of The Week (POW) Winner Badge

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Great news peeps! We've found another way to reward our most active members. Drum roll please!

Introducing! The Picture of the Week (POW) Winner Badge.

pow1.png

Just keep on submitting awesome photos in the TEG Picture of the Week (POW) thread and you might the proud bearer of this Badge.

Now, isn't this exciting? Tell us what you think about this by replying to this thread.​

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@Smart Red You keep up with your wonderful contributions and you'll have an award in no time! We are working on more awards to recognise our wonderful members here and on SS and BYH.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
@Smart Red You keep up with your wonderful contributions and you'll have an award in no time! We are working on more awards to recognise our wonderful members here and on SS and BYH.

Yup, exactly what I was going to say!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
for the rest of us non-winners, AKA "losers" how about a smiley under our name giving us a pat on the back? :lol: :gig :weee

sounds like fun!:clap

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My saying this will not be popular....but do we have to make it all feel like some kind of competition? I liked it the way it was before, just a friendly group of gardeners talking about our gardens, asking for advice, or sharing what was going on in our lives apart from our gardens. No points for this or that, no likes, unlikes, ignores, or trophies.

That's just my stick in the mud opinion.

Latest posts