Is this anyone you know?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
images

General George Smith Patton Jr. was a senior officer of the United States Army who commanded the U.S. Seventh Army in the Mediterranean and European theaters of World War II.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dang, that's scary. I looked at some stock pics of Patton. The resemblance is there, but I think someone doctored this particular photo a bit. Something about the mouth...

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Father In Law was in the Navy, but at General Patton's request, he was his personal driver/ master mechanic during WWII . Father in law was assigned 3 body guards to protect him around the clock. He was with Patton in the N. African theater as well as invasions into Sicily and Italy. The stories that he could tell. Father in law said that Patton REALLY knew his stuff, a GREAT LEADER as well as a GREAT all around guy to be with. :thumbsup

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Uncle Joseph Adalian Journeyman Mechanic owned Southwest Garage, was drafted into the United States Army at the age of 47, given a commission and sent to Africa where he saw to it that the Jeeps, Trucks and Tanks kept ticking.

General George Patton was a 5 star General is his book and mine!

Last edited:

Latest posts