It's OK to eat the pink snow

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Next time we have a good snow I'm going to do this with my son :D I suspect he'll love it.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just wanted to share a fun idea with you guys that have little kids/grandkids... DD6 and I filled a spray bottle with food coloring water and painted the snow. We had a blast! We built a little snowman (woman?) and spray painted it pink and also wrote Valentine's sentiments and hearts in the yard for my DH to see when he comes home. Technicolor snow is much more fun. :D

We were only supposed to get a dusting with that big storm today, but we got 4 inches of heavy, wet snow on top of what we already had. I had an appt today that I had already rescheduled 3 times, so I decided to brave it. Might not have been the best idea, but I went slow and careful and we made it. On the way out, we saw a man who had flipped his SUV on its side into a ditch coming off our hill. He must have taken it too fast. :eek: By 2pm though, when we came home the roads were clear. Supposed to get more tomorrow and Saturday, I hear.

Great idea for Valentines Day, for 'kids' of any age!:cool: No need for Hallmark.

Years ago we had a late blizzard in April, perfect for snowmen. I was totally burned out on making them with the daycare kids. So instead we piled snow for 2 days :D and made a giant snowrabbit, then sprayed it pink. Prone position, it was 16 feet long, and real big ears! To my surprise it it was on the front page of the local newspaper. Yep, this is front page news in MN. :celebrate

Latest posts