L.ogan Giant - Who has a Black & White Seed Strain?

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Everyone !

Someone had told me about a black and white seeded Logan Giant bean. Can't find the post again, but I would like to trade a bean for that one, or purchase it from the grower who has it. Hope whoever has the bean will see this post

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy Russ! Welcome back!

http://www.abeancollectorswindow.com/beanpage2.html

That Logan Giant is the Turkey Craw looking one. I'll be putting together some packets to send to you real soon. Such a relief, as I know they will be in the best hands!

I've been kind of a hurting unit for almost a week now, but improving. Gonna visit my doc today and get a dental appointment. I guess I got this bubonic plague flu as some have been calling it. course it's not really, but it sure hits hard and sudden.

Oh those Ganymede Limas look so cool!

Still have not seen that guy again from Jamaica-Mon who may have been exagerrating when he told me his mother, who must be very old, has a variety of Lima Bean she grows that is white and when dry are the size of Oreo Cookies. But he even described in detail how down there in basically tropical Jamaica they are planted late in the season so that they don't grow runners. Said they grow best as bush but if given too much water they grow runners. I can leave an informal message in little Potter Valley for when he shows up again. Man! I'd give that guy 40 bucks just on the off chance he was not fibbing! Limas the size of oreo cookies? I'll be going through there today.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wellp, went through Potter Valley and could not find Jamaica-Mon Milton. Kinda felt like keepin on truckin as some pinkneck, that's a wannabe redneck, was having an attitude day, and I just felt like getting my chores done. Something about cars that leak oil, I don't know...

Yea, a lima bean the size of an oreo cookie. Get a knife and cut it in pieces to eat! I've known some true country rastas, and they are honest folks, but anyone can be prone to exagerrate. Like the minnow that got away that was this big, hands spread all the way across to about 6 foot.

Sometimes though, the fabled bean can happen!

Latest posts