Ladies~don't open this```do not~No!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Spouse and Dad once went to get a couch out of an apartment. Got to the front door to find the place infested with so many roaches that faster ones were running across the backs of the bottom layer.

The couch stayed there.

Spouse and his dad did some carpenter work in an apartment over a bar. A crew came in to spray paint the walls. The next morning there were unpainted spots on the walls and paint spots running across the floor.

Neither sounded as bad as that sink looks.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:sick DH is a commercial industrial painter by trade. (He is now the BA) but in the days of painting he was sent to paint some low income housing. The suspended ceiling grid needed painting so they went to remove the acoustic tiles and got showered with roaches. He had the hebbie-jibbies for days. Came home and undressed on the back porch so as not to bring any hitch hikers in. UGH.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Spouse, Dad, and I changed behind the garage before we got into our vehicle. Brought along the change of clothes and garbage bags for the questionable ones. Not gonna take a chance on bringing those bug-gers home.

That was back when mom was running a rental and maintanance business for other landlords and sometimes Dad needed help.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was once visiting my uncle in Beverly Hills, when heard him cursing and screaming for the house keepers. He had 3 that worked Mon thu Fri. He found a roach and was in a rage. Sometimes even the cleanest homes will get them.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was once visiting my uncle in Beverly Hills, when heard him cursing and screaming for the house keepers. He had 3 that worked Mon thu Fri. He found a roach and was in a rage. Sometimes even the cleanest homes will get them.
Roaches are known to hitch a piggy- back ride ( unknowingly or on purpose) with one's help.

Latest posts