Landed my dream job

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Too bad it's only a couple of days a week! I'm working at a local garden center! They are paying me to talk to people about plants!! And the best part - I get plants at cost! The only trouble is that they run a tab instead of making me pay right away for every purchase. This is going to get very ugly.... :ep

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Too bad it's only a couple of days a week! I'm working at a local garden center! They are paying me to talk to people about plants!! And the best part - I get plants at cost! The only trouble is that they run a tab instead of making me pay right away for every purchase. This is going to get very ugly.... :ep
Hahahahahahahaha. I need weeders what a great idea!!!!!!!

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I suggested that they just pay me in plants, but I'm sure they knew I'd take home way more in plants than I'd ever make in my paycheck! :D

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
What fun! There is a greenhouse near me that advertises every year, right about now...I always try to imagine ways I might be able to fit another job into my schedule! Enjoy!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That garden center is lucky to have you. So many time employees as these places don't know what they are talking about or are clueless about plants. Remember, you are strong! Don't lean onto temptation! lol

Mary

Latest posts