Lookin good!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Chicken_Boy said:
How many websites do you have Nifty?
More than 2, less than 5,000,000 ;)

Seriously though, I host a lot of sites (mostly friends and family) but actively manage / run just a handful of decent traffic sites.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
I like this concept of a sister board. Well done!
Thanks! My goal is to have the two be really closely aligned and help each other grow.

Smitty's Farm

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Holy cow! Great idea! This is crazy! Two of my favorite things........chickens and gardening. I've been gardening way longer then I've been chickening.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Smitty's Farm said:
Holy cow! Great idea! This is crazy! Two of my favorite things........chickens and gardening. I've been gardening way longer then I've been chickening.
The two subjects are really aligned and just flow well together. So many people on BYC are gardeners and I'm hoping they will all come over here and make this forum / site as helpful to gardeners as BYC is to chicken owners.

Again, the original idea was to have gardening as part of BYC, but we didn't want to dilute the chickeness of BYC. Also there are a ton of gardeners that don't have chickens (yet) so this will help us create a community of gardeners that aren't required to have chickens. ;)

Smitty's Farm

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Nifty said:
Smitty's Farm said:
The two subjects are really aligned and just flow well together. So many people on BYC are gardeners and I'm hoping they will all come over here and make this forum / site as helpful to gardeners as BYC is to chicken owners.

Again, the original idea was to have gardening as part of BYC, but we didn't want to dilute the chickeness of BYC. Also there are a ton of gardeners that don't have chickens (yet) so this will help us create a community of gardeners that aren't required to have chickens. ;)
This is great! I did notice that a lot of BYC members were gardeners. I'll pass the word along to all my Horticulture friends.

Birdgardengal

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi!

I think this is great! I have learned so much from the Backyard Chickens Form and I am looking forward to learning here. Thanks for starting this form. I know it is a lot of work!

Latest posts