Looking tired. Update * While the garden looks good* post.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
True but we're also anxiously waiting to get into the soil when you're enjoying the fruits of your labor ;)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
'Fess up, @baymule, you post those pictures to make us green with envy, not to let us enjoy your garden through photos. Come the deepest, darkest part of winter here in south-est, central-est Wisconsin and you gloat in your warm climate abilities.

I must be a masochist, because I do enjoy reading about and seeing your gardening time. I would never think to gloat over the beautiful temperatures and perfect weather here in Wisconsin while you tear up crispy brown veggie remains.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
'Fess up, @baymule, you post those pictures to make us green with envy, not to let us enjoy your garden through photos. Come the deepest, darkest part of winter here in south-est, central-est Wisconsin and you gloat in your warm climate abilities.

I must be a masochist, because I do enjoy reading about and seeing your gardening time. I would never think to gloat over the beautiful temperatures and perfect weather here in Wisconsin while you tear up crispy brown veggie remains.
Crispy brown veggies!! :lol:

dead garden.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
If we do not get rain soon, we will look just like that. :(
We got just under 1/2 inch last night. It helped, of course, but we are still dry. The weather reports are calling for a good chance of rain Wednesday night into Thursday, and again Friday with a slight chance of scattered showers on Sat. and Sun.

Latest posts