medicine, man

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
In an IRS audit ( NO, NOT audited by my wife ) case that has been going on for a while of a licensed medicinal cannabis grow / packaging / sales shop in a leased building ... shop owner and tax preparor came in... both flying quite high ... tax return not up to snuff from top to bottom. the shop owner has several partners as well as a customer that really believes that he is a part owner... law suit cases pending and ongoing. The shop owner leaves with a date with Revenue Agents for collection of taxes due and possible seizures due to fraud. Soon, the leased building has fire .Who knows where this will end up ...

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Where ever it ends up, it won't be good for the business owner. Sounds like a stupid idiot to me. Pay your taxes, keep it honest and have receipts. It's not brain surgery.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of the people involved in the "industry" ..

. remind me of our worst ..

. politicians/activists/con artists.

o_O Steve

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Who do you think that these types of business people actually are , where they come from , etc. ?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Speaking of fire~ I fellow I knew~ his restaurant burned to the ground~ he was kicking around in the ashes~ a fireman said to him: You couldn't have done a better job if you had done it yourself```

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandra another friend was talking about a man who was on vacation~ having received a large insurance settlement for a flood that completely ruined his warehouse~ another vacationer~ who had received a insurance check for a store fire, Asked: So how do you start a flood```

As long as the world is round~ nothing is on the level```

Latest posts