Modern Magic

forestwitch

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'm an eclectic secular wizard (or witch, as my gender is a mystery,) living in a city of trees. I'm under 20. It's nice to meet you. Please call me Liddell.

I have dreams of owning lots of my own land someday- and revering in the safety of a canopy of trees, in a small house by a stream. (If you can't already tell, I'm a loon. Not changing anytime soon.) I love to garden- though I do live in the city. (With lots of trees and parks, which is nice.) Everything I grow does its best in pots on windowsills or balconies. I was able to sprout a few pumpkin flowers a few months back in my yard however, though they died off before any glossy orange beauties had the time to grow in.

Despite my home in the city, I have many pets whom I love dearly, chickens and rabbits included. If I'm not digging around in a terrarium or holding a soft chicken, I'm researching crystals, magic, or working on a sketch or painting.

I hope that I can meet some friendly souls here as I deepen my bond with nature and learn to care for its many gifts to us.

Cheers,
Liddell

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Liddell! It's hard to garden in pots. Mine are big but I still find them to be more work than gardening in the ground. But you do what you have to do. Nice to meet you.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! We don't care if you are a loon, some of us are around the bend and gone.... :lol: We all love gardening and will be glad to help you any way we can.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSig_welcome4.gif

Latest posts