Moose Poop

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a crappy way to make a living, but somebody was bound to think of it.
I just wish she was wearing gloves....:sick

@Carol Dee , I'm not sure how I feel about you thinking of me when you saw this, haha
o_O

She is safe from competition from me. Idaho moose poo is best left to fertilize the natural flora.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a crappy way to make a living, but somebody was bound to think of it.
I just wish she was wearing gloves....:sick

@Carol Dee , I'm not sure how I feel about you thinking of me when you saw this, haha
o_O

She is safe from competition from me. Idaho moose poo is best left to fertilize the natural flora.
Only because I figured there would be plenty in you yard! NOT That you'd be using it her way ;)

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
What she is doing is not so disturbing....what's disturding (heh, heh) is that she has such a huge market for what she makes. It's one thing to have a crazy moose turd lady but that she has people out there paying $5 a turd is incredibly sad. Funny and all but have we really become such a fat and rich nation that we can afford to pay $5 for a single moose turd?

Children hungry and being sexually exploited all over this Earth and we are paying $5 for a piece of moose crapola. Dis-turd-ing, indeed.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never had an "Official" pet rock.. Brought in a few wild rocks to keep as pets but they never got very tame and loveable.

Bought Sea Monkeys - twice.
th

Sold a TON of Pickled People.
th