Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
014.JPG
012.JPG

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
carol your very talented flower arranger !!! I love purple bee balm, I gave up trying to grow it. Bee balm no matter what color just will not grow for me
I had some red that I tried to grow in the backyard, it slowly thinned out and then never returned. But this is out at the big garden in full sun. The red was in partially shade.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything but the yellow mumm like flowers from the grocery store bouquet and one pink carnation in there some place.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I pick up vases real cheap at yard sales, when I visit someone I fill a vase with flowers from my garden. I always make it clear to who ever I give flowers to not to worry about returning vase. I started when young and all my friends where broke. Nothing like giving someone flowers and they search house for something to put them in.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I pick up vases real cheap at yard sales, when I visit someone I fill a vase with flowers from my garden. I always make it clear to who ever I give flowers to not to worry about returning vase. I started when young and all my friends where broke. Nothing like giving someone flowers and they search house for something to put them in.
Great idea.

Latest posts