My Friends Video Americans With Disabilities Act

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
So did I. It wouldn't be too late. There are people we know of who are severely disabled and are in very key positions. I wonder if the information given that fellow wasn't researched but the belief of the person that gave him that notion.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of my friends is the smartest person I know. Her high school consular told her she could be a teacher or a nurse. She became a nurse, hated it now deals in antiques.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
The "smartest people" should be teachers or nurses. Unfortunately -- or fortunately for them -- many are smart enough to realize a good income can be easier to come by in other fields. If not for my "sugar daddy" I could not have afforded my addiction to teaching.

High school counselors have their own set of preconceived ideas as to what students can or should do. DH is one of the smartest men I have known and his counselor suggested trade school instead of college for someone who dearly wanted to be involved in conservation. The world's loss, my gain!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sad Red teaching is one of the most important jobs a person could have, yet pays terrible. The ancient Greeks and Romans new the value of a teacher. Today we still remember many of their names. Aristotle, Socrates and Plato what happened?
I wrote this on another thread

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I remember seeing that post. Thought Socrates might have been a 'friend' of yours.:gig

What always tickled me was that the School Board gave me 30-some of the most precious possessions each year and seldom checked to see what I was doing with them, but had someone assigned to count out paperclips and pieces of chalk lest I use too many. Unfathomable, right?

Latest posts